Monday, October 02, 2006

Secret Pal 9 questionnaire

I had a wonderful time with Secret Pal 8... so I'm back for more!

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I'm a big fan of the soft wools... Anything you just want to snuggle up with. I'm not crazy about eyelash yarns.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I recently moved from one needle case to two.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting for 1 year, 9 mos. I'd say I'm intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, check out my Amazon list here and my Sephora list here
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) Fig, vanilla, ginger, apple
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? I try to steer clear, but when I do indulge it's dark chocolate all the way
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I recently was gifted a hand spindle, but by no means do I call myself a spinner
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I work every day to promote the idea that music is property, so please don't go burning a cd on my behalf!
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Green, red, blue, black, orange. I'm pretty open to anything.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live in the almost country with my hubba bubba and our old lady Labrador Retriever, Sadie.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, yes, yes, no.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Purses!
13. What are you knitting right now? See #12
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Very much so
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Anything works for me, as long as its not the 14" straight needles.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes to both
17. How old is your oldest UFO? Almost 4 hours ( I really got caught up this weekend)
18. What is your favorite holiday? Jesus' b-day
19. Is there anything that you collect? Vintage fabrics, YARN
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? No magazine subscriptions currently. I'm interested in the Mel Clark/Tracey Ullman knitting book
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Hmmm. Knitting sweaters that fit.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes... I've knit two pairs in a row and have two more planned.
23. When is your birthday? 02/22

No comments: