Thursday, October 12, 2006

oh yeah... I'm still knitting



I feel like I haven't posted much about my knitting projects lately... I posted about the baby sweater a while back, but here's an update on some recent FOs and almost FOs. I started a pair of socks for Hubba Bubba back in March. Sock 1 flew off the needles, but sock 2 ended up getting frogged about midway through. I thought I was somewhere close to the correct starting place in the color variegation... but it was looking like a very different sock than number 1. I finally finished sock 2 and started in on the Brea purse in the most gorgeous Frog Tree yarn. I am now knitting this pattern for myself is this intriguing yarn I found at Michael's.

3 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

that purse is going to rawk.

i'm still so in love with that green yarn.

greg's tootsie will stay extra warm when you go to MI.

Sarah W. said...

Very cool purse pattern! I love the Fetching mitts pattern.

Katie said...

What a great purse!