Monday, October 16, 2006

oooo... pick me! pick me!

I just love a contest. My SP 9 hostess is having a contest... no idea the prize, but I just like to play. I have to answer the following questions... so here goes:
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? I wouldn't say its my favorite, but I do most knitting in the car while Hubba Bubba drives us to work.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Thats easy, I'd finally clean my house, keep it clean and sew cute curtains and pillows like I always say I am going do one of these days.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? New Orleans, circa 2003, when we went there on our honeymoon. I just don't think it will feel the same ever again.
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I always said I would be a librarian... and that is not what I do now.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Pistachio

3 comments:

Carol said...

My hubby keeps saying I should bring him home pistachio ice cream. However, I can never find it! Where do you buy it???

Sarah said...

I actually find pints of Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio at the Mapco at our exit. the Ben and Jerry's website even has a flavor locator, to find stores in your area.

Jennifer Coomer said...

If you ever deceide to become a librarian I will totally support you and buy you really pretty hair pins so you can wear your hair in nice buns.