Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Cup Runneth Over




I received the most amazing package from my Secret Pal . She doubled my stash with a variety of fibers and
even a hand spindle ! I'll be the envy of my knitting circle. Also included was a felted beret, a vanilla candle, peppermint foot lotion and SILLY PUTTY! And the best part, I finally get to "meet" this lady that has been spoiling me! Say hello to Kim. Wonder how we got matched up... notice picks are of knitting, gardening and vacationing.... hmmm, sounds a little like what I've posted here! Of course, my knitting pics aren't quite of the same caliber of Miss Kim. Thanks for making my first SP a great one!

4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I am envious of your hand spindle. If ou get a ball winder, there will be trouble.

Jennifer Coomer said...

hats off to your secret pal. that is one awesome package. i'm going to steal parts when you're not looking.

Katie said...

Look at all those goodies! What a great pal.

Kim said...

I'm glad you liked everything! :-) BTW - we just decided that we're going to take the kids to Nashville over spring break! We'll be down your way April 12-14th!