Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here we go

Now this is more like it. Thank you blogger for cooperating! Sadie is modeling the very lovely stitch markers my SP8 SuperPal made for me, along with an awesome sock book and amazing alpaca yarn. Its black and so sexy, if yarn gets to be sexy. I had just started Hubba Bubba's socks when I got the book, and with a few little tips I picked up, his socks are going to be about 400% nicer than my first pair. His Trekking XXL is amazing to work with, and I'm about ready turn the heel on the second sock. I think I'm hooked on this sock thing!

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I think Sadie should model all your knitting.

Katie said...

Sadie is quite the model! I'm very curious about the Treking yarn. I've heard so much about it.

Jennifer Coomer said...

Sexy Sadie the Sexy Yarn Single.