Friday, June 09, 2006

Sock it to me


The sock knitting has begun! I've been working on ways to keep the bunnies out of my vegetable garden and this has eaten into my knitting time lately. Well, gardening in general. Its the time of year here in Middle TN where the weeds are trying to grow to beat the real plants. I've got Zinnias, Rudbekia, Southern Charm and Prunella in bloom. Not to mention 3 inch baby squash and itty-bitty green beans. Spring has sprung. Now I just need a rainy day so I can do those socks justice!

2 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

The magnolia blossoms on the tree in view of my new bedroom window are lovely. Dad wanted to make wedding my job until Mom & I said that would be stupid b/c of my back.

Jennifer Coomer said...

wedding!!!!!!

DO OVER!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeding