Monday, June 12, 2006

My weekend

My weekend consisted of helping Jennifer pack up a U-Haul Saturday morning, then spending the rest of the weekend avoiding the oppressive heat. Avoiding the heat meant plenty of time to work on my first sock. I'm pretty impressed with my progress to date. And by to date, I mean 3 minutes ago. I have found that if you turn off the flash on a digital camera, you can snap just about anything in your cubicle. I also found that the tweedy fabric my cubicle walls are made out of are like a giant pin cushion.

5 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

And on Saturday you rocked it out and were like the genius of the world!!!

A trillion dust mites and their babies live in the walls of our cubicle upholstery. I'm certain of it.

Katie said...

That's a very good-lookin' sock!

Anonymous said...

Very, Very nice!!!!! You're doing a great job!!!

Jennifer Coomer said...

Is this sock all you've had to say in the last week?

Sarah said...

hey... if I spent all my time blogging, I would never finish a sock. Which I did. Last night. So hush.