Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Blahs


In a fit of knitting frenzy, I finished the projects I last posted about. Now I'm just going through the motions with a baby sweater I'm knitting for an expectant work friend and a ballband dishcloth that has been my carrying around project. I ordered the Fall/Winter Rowan solely for this sexy knee high pattern, thinking I'd have enough yarn in my stash to do them up. I don't. So that will require another yarn purchase. I'm also awaiting delivery on yarn for sweater for Hubba Bubba. That might be my at home project for the duration of the winter months! But what should I start for a carrying around project? This is very important. I knit on the way to and from work, and whatever times in between..... so I need a good something something to keep with me. Any suggestions? Scarves need not apply!

5 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Please share the knee high pattern. I LOVE those. I'll make sure to do mine in a different color and not wear them to work the same day you're wearing yours.

Jennifer Coomer said...

What about a sweater for Sadie?

Sarah W. said...

Cool socks! You say you have wool--how 'bout a hat? iPod or cell phone case?

Jennifer Coomer said...

knit these...?

http://www.thegarterbelt.com/wb_marilynnssc.html

http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/PATTbonbon.html

Katie said...

Those socks are lovely.

Make another purse. Cause that's my answer to all odd yarns in the stash--another purse :)