Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rollin' my own stash


Hubba bubba has told me time and again that I don't "treat" myself to enough things. Well, I took that to heart and up and bought myself a ball winder and swift. Now he is talking about how I need to make the spare bedroom more "knitter friendly"! I'm just going to get right on board with that idea. I know other knitters have a hard time getting their spouse to understand yarn purchases, but I actually have an advantage. Hubba Bubba has been hard core in racing for several years now, and if anyone can relate to how many different needles a knitter "needs", its a man buying different sized gears "just in case".

4 comments:

Carol said...

Must be nice to have such an understanding hubby. Mine is always complaining that I don't knit "useful" things. Fingerless gloves are the latest complaint. Sigh. I just like them! Do they HAVE to be useful?

Sarah W. said...

Yay fer Sarah's Hubba Bubba! "Knitter friendly room" sounds divine.

Jennifer Coomer said...

the swift is so ascetically pleasing.

i'm going to ask greg if he thinks you should treat me to more things, too. ;-)

Katie said...

Fun stuff--and brownie points to Sarah's Hubba Bubba!

Chris likes to call my knitting needle case a tackle box.