Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm still here!



Here we are past the middle of July and I've not posted in ages! First week of July was vacation in Asheville, NC and then lounging around the house for the rest of the week. We had a blast touring the Biltmore, etc. I also finished my socks... and bought new sock yarn for the socks Hubba Bubba has been bugging me about ever since he saw my mom knitting socks. Last week was a whirlwind of trying to get caught up at work and getting ready for Hubba Bubba's business trip to Minneapolis this week. Its about nine degrees cooler than H*** in middle TN this week. I'll be spending my spare time encouraging my still green tomatoes to stay juicy and knitting under all the breeze my 20 year old A/C unit and ceiling fan can muster.

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

Hey, girl!